Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mystery

Sister Loses Mind; Hunts All Week Without Success

Have you ever had something happen where you thought you might be losing your mind?

I had a situation like that a few days ago. At first I was indignant, casting blame to the four directions with a sure hand. But none of it stuck...just flowed back to pool at my own feet. I still don't know the answer...there is no rational answer that fits with my experience.

So now what? Will I spend the rest of my life agonizing over this mystery? I believe God says to me, "Even though this makes you feel crazy, let it go. Just be with this small mystery, live with it, accept it. Be with me."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've been there, Dear. And, I have been getting the message to "let go" from every direction, it seems. May you live in the "let it be" grace, and let the mystery be what it is! You're not crazy. You're living IN the mystery.

    ReplyDelete