Monday, June 22, 2009

Details, details, details. That was my day, today. How satisfying to make a list of those little, but not unimportant, details that need to get done, and then watch as each thing is checked off the list. My day had no other appointments or meetings - rare and wonderful. So, I set about taking care of the "thises and thatses" which can weigh me down if I procrastinate too long.

What are you waiting to take care of? What little detail niggles you at the back of your consciousness? Is it a thank you note waiting to be written? Is it a phone call needing to be made? Is it organizing your email? Is it repairing a hem? Is it saying, "I'm sorry."?

Take some time today to consider what little (or big) details are weighing you down. Develop a list, and then let a little burst of energy enliven you to get them done and check them off, one by one. You'll feel better. I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment